- This event has passed.
APICS.sg SCOR 12.0 – Professional master instructor-led Training (SCOR-p)
July 17 @ 9:30 am - July 19 @ 5:30 pm UTC+0
APICS SCOR – Professional Training (SCOR-p)
Why you need to earn the APICS SCOR-p Endorsement:
APICS SCOR-P education is essential if you are involved in:
– Production management
– Supply chain management
– Materials management
– Inventory management
An APICS SCOR-P endorsement will help you:
– Establish benchmarks for evaluating supply chain effectiveness
– Provide real-world techniques for measuring and managing a global supply chain
– Provide a practical method for assessing the skills and competencies of your current supply chain team members and recruits
– Dramatically increase supply chain improvement and performance
Major enhancements from SCOR 11.0 to 12.0 include:
- MAKE, DELIVER and ENABLE definitions updated to better align with the service industry and digital environment
- ENABLE Supply Chain Procurement, sE10, developed in conjunction with procurement standards outlined by the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
- ENABLE Supply Chain Technology, sE11, developed to define, deploy, and manage technology enablement in the supply chain
- Reliability Attribute: Perfect Order Fulfillment, RL.1.1, definition updated to align with APICS Dictionary
- Agility Attribute: revamped to (AG.1.1) Upside Supply Chain Adaptability, (AG.1.2) Downside Supply Chain Adaptability, and (AG.1.3) Overall Value at Risk
- Cost Attribute hierarchy revamped; Total Cost to Serve replaced with Total Supply Chain Management Costs
- New Emerging Practices, such as “Omni-channel” (BP.176) aligned with all Deliver Process activities, “Block Chain” (BP.178), “Demand Driven MRP” (BP.179), “Digital Supply Chain” (BP.181), “Internet of Things” (BP.182) etc.
- New Best Practices, such as “Data / Analytics” (BP.186) or “Supply Chain Finance” (BP.187) etc.
- Skills associated with APICS CLTD (Cert. in Logistic, Transportation and Distribution) body of knowledge
- Aptitudes removed, Experiences and Training with numerological lists
- Special Application Update:
- GreenSCOR replaced by SustainableSCOR: now based upon The Global Reporting Initiative’s Sustainability Reporting Standards (GRI Standards), SCOR 12.0 replaces GreenSCOR with an updated and expanded environmental accounting framework using the GRI Standards.